August 7, 2009

A LONG TWO MONTHS.....

I don't have any fun pitures to even post. Nor do I have any fun adventures to tell about. My life the last two months have been basically my bed..the couch..and work only cause I have to!! If you haven't guessed it yes I have been very sick with baby #3. My first two where nothing like this. I have heard from so many girls the third kid turns your world upside down and I already beieve it. I'm in my second trimester now so I'm hoping it's going to get better. My girls are tired of taking care of me but bless their little hearts they have been so cute about it. The past week though they have had double duty. Taking care of me and Dad. I got a phone call Saturday that no wife ever wants to hear. Trevor had been in a accident and was taking him to the hospital in Panguitch Utah. Anyways long story short he is okay and most important alive!! He was in a ropin compition and his horse stumbled and Trevor went off and when his horse got up he ran Trevor over and kicked him in the back of the head. His top lip was split clear open and of course a nice concussion. He has staples and stitches and very beat up and sore but from the sound of things things definetly went in Trevors favor. They have told me it could have been so much worse. We are thankful and very very blessed things went the way they did. Thanks to his good buddy Michael for taking good care of him till he was able to get home to us. Thanks so much Michael!!!

12 comments:

Lindsey R said...

HoLy MoLy...you posted! jk ...
I can't believe your in the 2nd trimester..yours is flyin (to me anyway)!
I'm so glad Trevor is doing good! Trevor would of done the same thing if it were Michael who got hurt. Glad our guys are good friends!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

congrates on the baby. and sorry so hear how sick you are. Thank heavens trevor is ok. That is so scary.

Unknown said...

Hey there! Congratulations on baby #3. Renee is on her third as well. Sorry you're feeling like crap. I felt horrible with Dax up until I was 17 weeks along. I thought it would never end. Im just hoping my next pregnancy will be much easier.
Hope Trevor is doing better. How awful for him. Hang in there Mama, things will get better.

Unknown said...

Wow...mixed emotions on this post for sure eh? I got so happy to find out you're prego, then felt sad you are sick, then felt horrified about your hubby! Oh my! Well, congrats and I hope he recovers soon! Thanks for posting it's good to hear from you!

Jaime Miller said...

I say no more monkies playing with the horsies!! Yikes my sweet friend, I am sorry I am so terrible. Please call me, I would love to come and take care of you or those cute little girls of yours if you need me to!!

Savanna said...

That is SO scary! I am glad he's okay. Congrats on baby #3! I am in the same boat and finally feeling better. I am scared to death for 3 kids! :) Hope you feel better soon.

Brittany said...

THAT SUCKS THAT YOU ARE SOO SICK. I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU AND HOW YOUR PREGNANCY WAS, I GUESS NOT THE BEST. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL START TO FEEL BETTER SOON. AND OF COURSE SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN TO YOUR HUBBY WHILE YOUR FEELING CRAPPY, THAT ALL SUCKS!

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know that I was going private with my blog. If you still want to check it out, just send me your email address to
heather_werner@hotmail.com thanks

Casey Williams said...

thats crazy! i'm glad he's ok! congrats on your new babe!

Angie said...

Congrats on the baby! Hey I met a girl who looks exactly like your sister Marci in Connecticut. (Where we now live.) She looks identical to her. It is amazing!
Hope you get feeling better soon.

adam and marci said...

So exciting...3 kiddos! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Angie said...

I don't know if you will ever get this message, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday which was a couple of weeks ago. Hope you had a great one. Also, you have a beautiful family.
Angie Bailey