June 12, 2009

Utah Summer Games Opening Ceremonies





































We had such a fun night last night. We went up to Cedar City to the Opening Ceremonies for the summer games. The girls have talked about going since last years. My brother in law is the director and does such a great job! Every year the Utah Jazz bear comes and Dalli and Lizzi thinks he is so fun...however when it came time for him to come and we took pictures with him Dalli would not let him hold her or even touch her. When I asked her "Dalli you were so excited to see him and have been talking about this for a long time how come you would let him touch you " Dalli said " Well Mom I was afraid I would fall in love with him" Where they come up with things to say! We also got to meet Sione and Filipe from the Biggest Loser show. The concert was awesome I thought. They had Imagine come. They sing all the Beatles songs. They look and sound alot like them. It was a fun night and looking forward to next year. Here are some pictures of the night...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! I would probably fall in love with the Jazz bear too, I mean who wouldn't? You look so great and LOVE your little girls curly hair! SOO cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, how fun. I loved Simone and Filipe. That is awesome. What were they doing there? Anyways, looks way fun. Glad you got to go.

Souza Family said...

Hi Lori- I happened on your blog, so I thought I'd say hello. Your girls are so cute.