September 26, 2008

Family Pictures






















I know I have not been the best blogger!! ( I knew I would be) But here are a few new Family pictures we just had done. My friend Jamie Miller just started doing pitures and she did a great job. We had fun doing them even though it is so hard to try and get little ones to smile. Especially Lizzi! If you tell her to smile she tries so hard not to! She can be a stinker!!! Dalli is getting better!! I have a whole bunch more still to come and I will post them when I get them.

6 comments:

Tiff and Ryan said...

Lori....those pics of the girls are stunning!! What a cute idea with the trunk and tu-tu's...Oh my gosh. I will have to copy that for Kaitlyn at some point....Tiff R.

LV said...

Love the pics! They are darling! It was fun hangin' the other night. Let's do it again soon!

Ence said...

Your pictures turned out way cute! I like the ones with the suitcases. And your make up looks dang good in them haha!!

Unknown said...

Those are so so cute! What darling little cowgirls you have, I am loving the boots!

Elsha Gubler said...

I love the pics! They are darling. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori - I was blog stalking today and came across yours. Darling blog - darling girls!!! It was fun to see pictures of Chandler as well.... can't you get that sister of yours to start one?

Hope you mind if I check on your cute little family once in a while.